South Weber City (801) 479-3177


female hand pointing to businessman at signature place on a contract document
Please enter your name.
Please enter a message.


Building Permits Do I Need a Building Permit?

Instructions: Fill in all items in the left column completely and legibly. Submit application with plan check fee (cash or check only) along with one set of electronic site or floor plans, stamped engineer plans and structural calculations. (May be emailed to

***Dust control requirements must be submitted with every permit application performing work outside.

If the owner is acting as the general contractor, you must have an owner as non-licensed builder form notarized and submitted.

Notify the City if you change contractors or choose to cancel your application.



Supplementary Documents:

Business Licensing

Land Use Applications


Records Request

Request to be on Agenda


Youth Council