To function properly, these forms must be opened in Adobe Reader.
Building Permits Do I Need a Building Permit?
***We will not be accepting paper applications any longer. Please submit them digitally to firstname.lastname@example.org***
Instructions: Fill in all items in the left column completely and legibly. Submit application with plan check fee (cash or check only) along with one set of electronic site or floor plans, stamped engineer plans and structural calculations. (May be emailed to email@example.com).
***Dust control requirements must be submitted with every permit application performing work outside.
If the owner is acting as the general contractor, you must have an owner as non-licensed builder form notarized and submitted.
Notify the City if you change contractors or choose to cancel your application.
- Addition or Outbuilding Application Plan Check fee $47
- Basement Application Plan Check fee $47
- Commercial Application (Must submit 2 sets of plans) Plan Check Fee $100
- Electrical & Mechanical Application (water heater/AC/electrical panel upgrade)
- Fee $47.47 + $50 Completion Bond ($97.47). Permit issued at time of application. Bond refunded upon passed final inspection
- Multi-Unit Application Plan Check Fee $100
- Single Family Plan Check Fee $100
- Swimming Pool Application Plan Check Fee $47
- Temporary Sign Application Plan Check Fee $47
- Water Application-Construction Use Only
- Design Criteria
- ***Dust Control This form is required for all permits with outdoor work.
- Fire Chief Review only as required.
- Inspection Instructions Call one day ahead to set inspections. You may choose am or pm. All reports will be emailed. No inspections Fridays!
- Owner Acting as Builder (If you are not a licensed contractor and will be performing the work as the owner)
- Public Works Standards
- Secondary Water Zones
- Site Plan Example
- Business License, Commercial
- Business License, Home Occupations
- Business License, Mobile
- Business License, Solicitor
Land Use Applications/Planning Commission
- Appeal Land Use Application
- Conditional Use Application (all but Short Term Rental)
- Conditional Use for Short Term Rental
- Instructions (coming soon)
- Application (coming soon)
- Required Posting Template
- Demolition Application Asbestos Report required
- Excavation Permit Application (any cutting to curb or asphalt/Approach only does not require permit) Attach location drawing of proposed work.
- Subdivision Process Overview Chart/ Subdivision Development Process Details
- Submission Deadlines for Planning Commission
- Variance Request Application
- Zone Change Application ( Instructions)
Request to be on Agenda
Please fill out all required fields. At least one signature is required to submit this document. Please send the completed form along with a copy of your driver's license to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions, please contact 801-479-3177 ext. 202.