Building Permits Do I Need a Building Permit?
Instructions: Fill in all items in the left column completely and legibly. Submit application with plan check fee (cash or check only) along with one set of electronic site or floor plans, stamped engineer plans and structural calculations. (May be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org).
***Dust control requirements must be submitted with every permit application performing work outside.
If the owner is acting as the general contractor, you must have an owner as non-licensed builder form notarized and submitted.
Notify the City if you change contractors or choose to cancel your application.
- Addition or Outbuilding Application Plan Check fee $47
- Basement Application Plan Check fee $47
- Commercial Application (Must submit 2 sets of plans) Plan Check Fee $100
- Electrical or Mechanical Application Minor (ex: water heater/AC) Full fee $47.47. Permit issued at time of application.
- Multi-Unit Application Plan Check Fee $100
- Single Family Dwelling Application Plan Check Fee $100
- Solar Array Application Plan Check Fee $47
- Swimming Pool Application Plan Check Fee $47
- Temporary Sign Application Plan Check Fee $47
- Design Criteria
- ***Dust Control This form is required for all permits with outdoor work.
- Fire Chief Review only as required.
- Inspection Instructions Call one day ahead to set inspections. You may choose am or pm. All reports will be emailed. No inspections Fridays!
- Owner Acting as Builder (If you are not a licensed contractor and will be performing the work as the owner)
- Public Works Standards
- Secondary Water Zones
- Site Plan Example
- Business License, Commercial
- Business License, Home Occupations
- Business License, Mobile
- Business License, Solicitor
Land Use Applications
- Appeal Land Use Application
- Conditional Use Application
- Demo Permit Application Asbestos Report required
- Excavation Permit Application (any cutting to curb or asphalt/Approach only does not require permit) Attach location drawing of proposed work.
- Rezone Application
- Subdivision Process Overview Chart/ Subdivision Development Process Details
- Variance Request Application
Request to be on Agenda