The Civic Center:
To reserve the Civic Center, come into the City Office and fill out the Civic Building Reservation form. Reservations are first come, first serve.
Deposit: $200 Deposit. Building will only be put on "hold" for 24 hrs without receipt of deposit.
1. City Government Related Meeting: No Charge. However, all rules shall be adhered to; as well as clean-up.
2. Other Governmental, Nonprofit: $25 for first hour and $5 each additional hour Organizations & Residents (one-hour minimum and four hour maximum rental) Fee to be paid in full before key will be checked out. 6
3. Private, Commercial Organizations: $35 for first hour and $10 each additional hour & Non-Residents (one-hour minimum and four hour maximum) Fee to be paid in full before key will be checked out.
4. Deposit Policy: In addition to the rental fees (above) a $200 security deposit is required for all rentals. A minimum $50 payment is due at the time the reservation is made and the balance paid at the time the key is picked up. Deposits made via check will be cashed. The security deposit will not be refunded if the key is lost or if the facility if found to be in disrepair upon inspection. If the key is lost a refund may be given less the cost incurred to rekey and purchase new keys for the facility. If the facility or any items therein is found to be damaged or in disrepair, a refund of the difference may be given if the cost of repair is less than $200.
The Fee and security deposit may be refunded in full if the reservation is canceled three (3) weeks prior to use. A refund of 50% of the fee and 100% of the security deposit may be made if the reservation is canceled less than 3 weeks, but more than 48 hours prior to scheduled use. South Weber City reserves the right to refuse rental to any person or entity for any reason with or without cause.
Rooms in the Family Activity Center:
Multi-Purpose Room Rental
- Residents: $30 first hour, $10 each additional hour (Min. 1 hour, Max 4 hours)
- Non-Residents: $40 first hour, $10 each additional hour (Min. 1 hour, Max 4 hours)
Aerobics / Dance Room
- Residents $20 first hour, $10 each additional hour
- Non-Residents $30 first hour, $10 each additional hour
- Residents $20 per hour for half the court during hours of operation
- Non-Residents $35 per hour for half the court during hours of operation
Reservations must be made through the Family Activity Center by filling out a form and paying a $15 deposit. No rentals shall be made for more than one month time period. All rentals are subject to availability as determined by the Recreation Department. South Weber City reserves the right to refuse rental of the Family Activity Center to any person or entity for any reason with or without cause.