Select Page


Please enter your name.


Please enter a valid email.

Your Message

Please enter a message.

Thanks for your message. It will be forwarded to the appropriate area.

License Info for Home Occupations

People or Employees Come to My Home for My Business

Home Occupations with On-Site Patrons or Employees

Download and Print Business License Application

This type of business can require a Conditional Use Permit before a Business License can be issued. The most common businesses that require a Conditional Use are:

  • Preschool or Daycare
  • Model Home
  • Hobby Kennel or Dog Kennel
  • Group Home
  • Service Accessory (i.e. use a garage for business purposes)

Other Businesses with on-site patrons or employees that DO NOT REQUIRE A CONDITIONAL USE, BUT DO REQUIRE A LICENSE:

  • Music Instruction (piano lessons, violin lessons, etc)
  • In Home Salon (Nails or Hair)
  • To schedule a fire inspection, please contact the City Office at 801.479.3177

No One Comes to My Home for My Business

Home Occupations without On-Site Patrons or Employees

Download and Print Business License Application


Mobile Business Permit

Mobile businesses can do business in the City under an approved Special Event Permit, Single Use Permit, or Recurring Operation Permit.

Download Mobile Business Permit Application Here

If the business is based in South Weber, a business license is needed.

Download Business License Application Here

Download Food Truck Permit Application Here

Please review City Code for more information.

Image of male hand pointing at business documentFor a new Business License, please fill out the appropriate application found above.

For an existing Business License, please refer to the following:


Business license renewals are due by December 31st of each year. Notices are mailed out in October/November. To renew your license, you:

  1. Return your renewal form as well as payment (if applicable) by mail or in person at the City Offices with cash or check only.
  2. If needed, schedule a fire inspection appointment by calling 801.479.3177


To close your business, you must:

  1. Contact the City Office and notify the Business License Official, and
  2. Complete the State of Utah Business Closure Form & mail it to the State (download form here)

List of ACTIVE City Business Licenses

To contact the Business Licensing Department, please call 801.479.3177 x 205.