Select Page

Forms – South Weber City, Utah


Please enter your name.


Please enter a valid email.

Your Message

Please enter a message.

Thanks for your message. Your message will be forwarded to the appropriate individual or department.


To function properly, these forms must be opened in Adobe Reader.

Building Permits Do I Need a Building Permit?

***We will not be accepting paper applications any longer. Please submit them digitally to***

Instructions: Fill in all items in the left column completely and legibly. Submit application with plan check fee (cash or check only) along with one set of electronic site or floor plans, stamped engineer plans and structural calculations. (MUST be emailed to Please call or email to verify receipt of permit application once sent.

***Dust control requirements must be submitted with every permit application performing work outside.

If the owner is acting as the general contractor, you must have an owner as non-licensed builder form notarized and submitted.

Notify the City if you change contractors or choose to cancel your application.

Building Applications:

Building Supplementary Documents:

Burn PermitPlease click on this Link to fill out the online burn permit form. Follow the instructions you receive to complete the permit.

Business Licensing {Please note that the City will no longer be licensing home based business that do not have employees or customers at the location.}

Land Use Applications/Planning Commission


Records Request

Request to be on Agenda


Please fill out all required fields. At least one signature is required to submit this document. Please send the completed form along with a copy of your driver’s license to If you have questions, please contact 801-479-3177 ext. 2201.

Youth Council