Permits & Applications
- Addition or Outbuilding Application Plan Check fee $47
- Basement Application Plan Check fee $47
- Commercial Application (Must submit 2 sets of plans) Plan Check Fee $100
- Electrical & Mechanical-Application (water heater/AC/electrical panel upgrade) ready for pickup next business day if emailed during normal business hours. Please call before coming to verify permit is ready for pick up. Fee $47.47 + $50 Completion Bond ($97.47).Bond refunded upon passed final inspection
- Multi-Unit Application Plan Check Fee $100
- Single Family Plan Check Fee $100
- Swimming Pool Application Plan Check Fee $47
- Temporary Sign Application Plan Check Fee $47
- Water Application-Construction Use Only
- Design Criteria
- Dust Control
- Fire Chief Review only as required.
- Inspection Instructions Call one day ahead to set inspections. You may choose am or pm. All reports will be emailed. No inspections Fridays!
- Owner Acting as Builder (If you are not a licensed contractor and will be performing the work as the owner)
- Public Works Standards
- Secondary Water Zones
- Site Plan Example
- Appeal Land Use Application
- Conditional Use Application (all but Short Term Rental)
- Conditional Use for Short Term Rental
- Demolition Application Asbestos Report required
- Excavation Permit Application (any cutting to curb or asphalt/Approach only does not require permit) Attach location drawing of proposed work.
- Subdivision Process Overview Chart/ Subdivision Development Process Details
- Submission Deadlines for Planning Commission
- Variance Request Application
- Zone Change Application ( Instructions)
Instructions: Fill in all items in the left column completely and legibly. When ready to submit application please be sure to:
•Include plan check fee (cash or check only)
•One set of electronic site or floor plans, stamped engineer plans and structural calculations.
•Email to firstname.lastname@example.org). •Please call or email to verify receipt of permit application once sent.
Other Items to Note
•Dust control requirements must be submitted with every permit application performing work outside.
•If the owner is acting as the general contractor, you must have an owner as non-licensed builder form notarized and submitted.
•Notify the City if you change contractors or choose to cancel your application.
•Not sure if you need a permit? See our Do I Need a Building Permit? cheatsheet.
To function properly, these forms must be opened in Adobe Reader.